Lakeshore Humane Society (LHS) is proud to have a dedicated group of members that not only support the LHS mission through monetary donation, but also participation in making important decisions that allow us to continue to creatively and effectively support that mission.
LHS serves animals throughout Manitowoc County. Our dedicated staff and volunteers provide around-the-clock care, 365 days a year for over 1,600 pets annually within a safe and caring environment. Your membership allows us to:
- Place pets in loving homes
- Reunite lost pets with their owners
- Provide health care, including vaccinations, medications and spay/neuter services
- 100% tax deductible donation
- Quarterly Wags n’ Whiskers newsletter
- Invitation to annual members-only event
- Regular recognition as a member of our V.I.B. Program (Very Important Business) (Corporate Members only)
- Advertising and sponsorship opportunities to expand your brand recognition (Corporate Members only)
- Right to attend open Board of Directors meetings
- Right to vote at annual Board of Directors election (3rd Tuesday in October)
- Right to serve on Board of Directors
To make your membership experience even better, we are working towards online membership registration. In the interim, please access your membership registration form here and mail or deliver to us in person (we would love to see you!). Thank you for your understanding and patience.